Sleep In A Tree Tonight!
Looking for a peaceful place to unplug from the noise and be immersed in nature? Nestled in the beautiful countryside of Waco, TX, this resort offers homelike treehouses that are havens for relaxation and unwinding. Whether you need a quiet place to finish writing that book or a cozy space to reconnect with loved ones, the team at Waco Creekside has arranged every detail with your needs in mind. Each treehouse is designed to provide a comfortable and luxurious stay while immersing guests in Texas’ natural beauty.
The resort provides an unforgettable experience for nature lovers, couples, as well as families. It is situated on a beautiful piece of land that is home to several creeks, hiking trails, and wildlife.
Unwind Up High.
These treehouses are designed to give guests a one-of-a-kind experience of sleeping among the trees. To add to the treetop experience, each treehouse is themed after a different Texan songbird.
Each one is equipped with all of the modern amenities one could need, including private Wi-Fi, and a stocked kitchenette.
Each treehouse includes it’s own deck with outdoor seating.
Things to Do at Waco Creekside Resort
- Hiking – The Resort has a winding path running through it that is perfect for an early morning jog or late afternoon stroll.
- Fishing – Guests can fish for catfish, bass, and other local fish in the Resort’s pond.
- Campfires – At night, guests can enjoy a campfire at one of the resort’s fire pits. Roast marshmallows and enjoy the company of loved ones under the stars.
- Local Attractions – If you’re looking to explore the local area, Waco Creekside Resort is located near several popular attractions.
- Homestead Craft Village – a beautiful collection of shops featuring local artisan’s creations, from pottery, to blacksmithing. Wander the gardens and tour the lovingly restored historic buildings, and visit the top-rated Cafe Homestead for lunch.
- Magnolia Market – Magnolia Market is a popular shopping destination owned by Chip and Joanna Gaines, the stars of the hit TV show Fixer Upper. The market offers a variety of unique and stylish home decor items, as well as a food truck park.
- Waco Mammoth National Monument – The Waco Mammoth National Monument is a unique site that is home to the remains of 24 Columbian mammoths. Visitors can take guided tours of the site and learn about these fascinating creatures that once roamed the earth.
- Cameron Park Zoo – The Cameron Park Zoo is a popular destination for families. The zoo is home to over 1,700 animals from around the world, including lions, tigers, and bears.
- Dr. Pepper Museum – If you’re a fan of the soft drink Dr. Pepper, be sure to visit the Dr. Pepper Museum. The museum tells the story of how Dr. Pepper was created and has interactive exhibits and tastings.